- If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected. Please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
- Congratulations to Michael and Sarah Nowling at the birth of a daughter, Julia Rose. May God be with them as they grow in Him. Our sincere Christian sympathy to Dennis Gruver and family at the death of his wife, Mary Ellen, and to family and friends of John Brockwell who died Thursday. May God be with them at this time.
- It’s coming . . . sooner than you think . . . the Annual Leidy’s Christmas Bazaar, 19th from 9-2. Stay away from that overpriced mall, grab a friend and your Christmas list and take care of all your shopping needs in one stop! Lunch and baked goods will be available. Shop early for best selection.
- The “Friends” Sunday School class is looking for people to be trained to become part the Special Needs Teaching Ministry. This class gives people with special needs the ability to learn God’s word, grow in their understanding of Christ, and be part of the church community. The teachers are dedicated to ensuring that this ministry will continue and expand by bringing new teachers in. Contact Gina Shoemaker at 215-353-6881 to learn more about this ministry opportunity.
- 2023 SLMT Puerto Rico is scheduled for February 18-25. There is a sign-up sheet in the narthex if you would be interested in going. If you have any questions speak to Pastor Niederhaus.
- Do you enjoy the coffee and goodies after church? So do we…but we’d love to have some more folks to help us! If you’re interested, visit the welcome desk, speak to Jim Kinney, or email the church office to sign-up and find out more information!
- Operation Christmas Child Empty shoeboxes are located throughout the church. Boxes are due back next Sunday.
- Don’t let the Souderton parade “float” on by. We need your help as we seek to reach into the community on December 3rd. Please check the signup in the Narthex and online to help.
- Thank you from the Myers’ family for the many cards and prayers at the passing of Joy’s father.
- Daylight Savings ends next Sunday. Be sure to turn your clocks back one hour.
- The Reformation Day flowers are in loving memory of Lori Pluda’s father Rev Paul Bittner, and a white rose for Lori’s daughter Allison and son-in-law’s stillborn “angel baby” Elijah James, who is in the arms of Jesus.
Please pray for those within our church family who are sick and suffering.
GOSPEL GLEANING PRAYER POINTERS
- The twelve Church Planters working among the Erukula people have finished their time of service. For the past twelve months their ministry was funded via the Gospel Gleanings offering from Leidy’s Church. During that time over 100 churches were planted. But now the Erukula believers will need to walk without that support. It is a time of transition. Certainly, they are praying for God to protect and lead and multiply them as well as deliver them from all their adversaries. Hence, Psalm 119:170 is a good verse to pray for them this week. Let my supplication come before You; Deliver me according to Your word/promise. Indeed, may their supplications rise before the Lord and may He hear them and answer them speedily.
- Pray for the upcoming LEAD Directors Training that takes place in Chad this Wednesday through Sunday. Key leaders will be trained to equip and walk with disciples who are planting churches in least-reached areas. Those church planters are coached and mentored to be servant leaders who lead with humility as they form fellowships of new believers. Pray that the new fellowships will mature and multiply as new disciples of Jesus are trained to take the good news to other least-reached areas on Chad. Also continue to pray for those living in southern Chad where widespread flooding is threatening over one million people. A state of emergency has been declared. The things which you have heard from me in the presence of any witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will teach others also. [2 Timothy 2:2]
Sign up for the Leidy’s Weekly Newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.leidyschurch.org