- If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected. Please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
- As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
- We welcome Denny Barger as our Mission Presenter today. He’s an old and dear friend whose first sojourn on the Mission Field was as a member of Leidy’s Church. He just returned from a trip to the Middle East and has lots to share. Talk with him after church and you’ll learn a lot and be blessed.
- Ladies of Leidy’s are having their Annual Pot Luck Dinner this Tuesday at 6:30 in the Fellowship Hall. Join us for a night of great food and warm fellowship. Sign up on the wall in the lobby.
- If you or someone you know is interested in being the Office Manager of Leidy’s Church, please contact email@example.com.
- SLMT-Puerto Rico Work Teams have all returned. Next week they will be the featured Mission Presenters in the Fellowship Hall during the Sunday School Hour. You won’t want to miss their report – lots of fascinating, inspiring, complicated, and extraordinary matters took place during the two weeks of work in Puerto Rico.
- What Are You Donating to the SLMT Mission Auction? It’s approaching rapidly. It needs lots of donations. Your apple pie, your skill at painting, your gift for folk for dinner, your love of game nights, your old antique clock that the kids don’t want, those tickets to the Phillies series against the Mets, and many other items make good donations for the Auction.
- OASIS is having another lunch! The date is March 30th and it begins at 11:30 a.m. Mark both your calendar AND the sign-up sheet on the wall across from the office. We need an accurate number for meal planning.
- The flowers are placed by Ron Moyer in loving memory of Daryl.
Please pray for those within our church family who are recovering.
- Donna Frueh
- Janice Kulp
- Janie Inyang
- John Schilling
- Karen Focht
- Marj Talbot
- Roger Jones
- Sandy Derr
- Sherman Focht
- Tim Cressman
- Terry Leidy
GOSPEL GLEANING PRAYER POINTERS
- Who are you going to believe? That is a question all of us must answer, whether we are Erukula folk living in India or we are East Coast Christians living in America. The culture that surrounds folk, the traditions that are in place, the looked-to Elites, the messages conveyed via news media, what our neighbors say – all these vie for our allegiance of belief. As we pray for the Erukula people this week, Psalm 119:137 will be our guide. It says, Righteous are You, O Lord, And upright are Your judgments. May this be their conviction, that they are going to follow and believe the judgments of the Lord. What He says on a matter is what is true. As we pray for the Erukula, we certainly need to pray this same way for ourselves. May all of God’s people believe what He says regardless of what all the other voices around us may say.
- The Lord has been at work in Chad and Niger. We’ve been praying for the work of evangelism in those countries for the past three years. Here’s a preliminary report on what has happened during that time. Among the unreached and least-reached people groups 92 churches were planted, there are 2,585 new believers, and 252 baptized believers. Pray for the Global Disciples Regional Coordinators and Facilitators: Samuel, David, Isaac, Mark, and Felix. They are doing the work of training, mentoring, and coaching program directors and church planters and as they reach out to new unreached areas in West Africa. Pray for health and protection for their families, strength, and perseverance in the mission, and for God to confirm His message through signs and wonders. But the word of the Lord continued to grow and to be multiplied. [Acts 12:24]
- March 30: OASIS Brunch
- April 2: Palm Sunday
- April 9: Easter Sunday
- April 22: SLMT Auction
- April 29 & 30: God Squad Performance
Sign up for the Leidy’s Weekly Newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.leidyschurch.org