- If you are new here and would like to know more about Jesus, Leidy’s Church, and how to get connected. Please fill out the Get Connected Card and put it in the Get Connected box on the left-hand side of the doors when you leave.
- As you partner with us in the work of the Kingdom, please place your gifts and offerings in the Get Connected pillars.
- Here We Stand, a conference celebrating essentials of the Christian life, is coming to Proclamation Presbyterian Church on April 28-30. Contact the office if interested in joining the group going.
- If you or someone you know is interested in being the Office Manager of Leidy’s Church, please contact email@example.com.
- Wednesday Central is returning April 19th. Please sign up in the office or at leidyschurch.org/Wednesday.
- Spiritual Depression book discussion will be held on March 26 at 3:00.
- What Are You Donating to the SLMT Mission Auction? It’s approaching rapidly. It needs lots of donations. Your apple pie, your skill at painting, your gift for folk for dinner, your love of game nights, your old antique clock that the kids don’t want, those tickets to the Phillies series against the Mets, and many other items make good donations for the Auction.
- From the family of Buck Landis: Your words of love and encouragement, acts of kindness and cards, and most of all your prayers, meant so very much to our entire family through the final years of our dad’s life. Thank you, to all of his church family and our friends. “Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his faithful servants.” Psalms 116:15 – Barb & Ron Finley & Family, Scott Landis & Family.
- The OASIS lunch is coming fast! The date is March 30th and it begins at 11:30 a.m. Make sure to sign-up on the sheet that is on the wall across from the office. We need an accurate number for meal planning.
- What has Leidy’s Church been doing the last 35 years in the country of India? Today we’ll learn some of what we’ve done as Bill Teate explains the ministry of Glad Tidings India. Bill is a member of Leidy’s Church and the President Emeritus and Co-Founder of Glad Tidings.
- Ladies of Leidy’s is sponsoring a Ladies Tea on Saturday, May 6th, beginning at 11:00. Invitations for the Tea are in mailboxes, and they can also be found on the display table in the narthex.
- The flowers are given in honor of God’s amazing grace by Tom and Alice Kraus.
Please pray for those within our church family who are recovering.
- Brian Lefty
- Donna Frueh
- Janice Kulp
- Janie Inyang
- John Schilling
- Karen Focht
- Marj Talbot
- Roger Jones
- Sandy Derr
- Sherman Focht
- Tim Cressman
- Terry Leidy
GOSPEL GLEANING PRAYER POINTERS
- The natural world around us is a brilliant and moving testimony of the goodness and greatness of God – yet, most folk miss it! Hard to believe, but true. Even in some of the harsher conditions in which folk live, as is true in portions of India, including where the Erukula people live, nature provides eloquent testimonies of God’s existence and power and lovingkindness. As the hymn writer put it, “ . . . sun, moon, and stars in their courses above, Join with all nature in manifold witness to Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love. As we pray this week for the Erukula people, Psalm 119:64 provides good inspiration: The earth is full of Your lovingkindness, O Lord, Teach me Your statutes. Not only nature, but all the spheres of life are ordered by the Lord. May the Erukula people and the Leidy’s Church people learn His order for every sphere of life.
- Pray for the Mimi Amdang people in Chad and for the Global Disciples program that is targeting this people group. The Mimi Amdang are mostly farmers in eastern Chad near the Sudan border. They are 100% Muslim and have never heard the gospel of Jesus. The Bible has not been translated into their language and there are no Christian resources available for them. Pray that the Holy Spirit will prepare the Mimi Amdang people to hear the gospel and for open doors for disciples to bring the good news of Jesus to them. “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? [Rom. 10:13-14]
- March 30: OASIS Brunch
- April 2: Palm Sunday
- April 9: Easter Sunday
- April 22: SLMT Auction
- April 29 & 30: God Squad Performance
Sign up for the Leidy’s Weekly Newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.leidyschurch.org